We need help in four different ways.
1) Donate - This whole incident will end up costing us a small fortune in attorney fees. None of the women asked for this fight and we were subjected to this corrupt mess. One of the members was charged criminally, as demanded to the police by school board members. She is facing a year in jail and a maximum $5000 fine for standing up for her civil rights, first amendment rights, and for standing up for herself and two other women from being harassed, mocked and intimidated by the school board.
2) Share our story. Parents are being harassed illegally nationwide and we are trying to educate the public that everything the board members are doing is ILLEGAL. If you know of radio talk show hosts, TV stations, or podcasts that would want to hear our story, please reach out.
3) We need a constitutional attorney or someone who is not afraid to take on the school board. We need help with both the criminal and civil cases, which need to be intertwined. We are trying the best we can to do as much on our own, but our skills are limited.
4) SHOW UP. SPEAK UP. We post event posters usually ahead of time by two days. Speak up at board meetings. You do not need to give them your name!
5) Email the school district! We ask that you email them multiple times since they have been ignoring the public for over a year.
Email the following:
We demand all board meetings be suspended until able to accommodate in-person public attendance as required by RCW 42.30.030 (held outside if necessary). In the best interest of our community and our children, we demand the resignation of Mary Templeton, Aaron Hansen, and board members Jim Cooper, Angela Hancock, Donna Sinclair, Cory Chase, Chuck Carpenter, effective immediately. We demand the immediate public reversal of the three illegitimate trespass orders on our community members. You all have blatantly shown that you do not serve us constituents that elected you to represent us and our children’s individual rights. You have violated our constitutional right to redress our grievances, which we have many.
The Washington State Constitution states "All political power is inherent in the people, and governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, and are established to protect and maintain individual rights."
Email all four:
Why were they not at the public redress of grievances?
Why have they not responded properly to the affidavits? The sad excuse of a letter that Aaron Hansen sent is not an answer. They are supposed to answer individually and to each grievance made on the grievance letter.
Why did they illegally pass CRT which was disguised under equity and diversity?
Why are they holding illegal zoom meetings and not allowing the public to come to meetings?
Do they know, as stated in the affidavit, that all official votes must be stopped until the grievances are addressed, which makes any policy they pass until then, null and void.
If they are so scared of the public, why don't they request the police to attend the in person public meetings? We already know the police department will do any bidding the board requests.
If they are worried about covid, why don't they hold public meetings outside as recommended multiple times by citizens?
Why will they not hold public meetings when they have more staff in the admin building during work hours than during the public meetings. We have pictures of the amount of cars there was on a regular work day and it exceeded the amount there was at public meetings
Do they know that their vote for CRT violated state laws and is racist and discriminatory?
Do they know that they are not allowed to force any masks or vaccines or ideologies on anyone including children? They are not allowed to infringe on anyone's life, liberty, personal property (which means your body) or pursuit of happiness.
What authority are they acting on when they enforce mask mandates and temperature checks? Why are our children still in masks when the general population is without masks, including school officials themselves seen at official events without masks?
Why are they violating the open public meetings act by forcing people to register to speak?
What proof do they have that we have an issue with "racism" in Washougal that caused them to pass CRT at the request of Inslee Are they aware that they work for the people of Washougal, not the state or governor Inslee or any of his agencies?
Why is Mary Templeton using Washougal School District time and resources to push board member Angela Hancocks non profit?
The CRT vote was illegal. It is against policy for board members to vote on something that is a personal conflict. The fact that all of them are on the equity board, makes it a conflict of interest to vote on the matter that they are all pushing in other official capacities.
Why were Washougal School District employees Marvina Bugajski, Eric Engebrerson (also the Washougal teachers union president) and Leslie Deshazer at the public meeting on May 11th?
Mary Templeton and Leslie are pushing for racist "social justice" organization EOCF into the early learning program at the school district.