TEXT ONLY 360-763-4665
We need help in six different ways.
1) Donate - This whole incident will end up costing us a small fortune in attorney fees. None of the women asked for this fight and we were subjected to this corrupt mess. One of the members was charged criminally, as demanded to the police by school board members. She is facing a year in jail and a maximum $5000 fine for standing up for her civil rights, first amendment rights, and for standing up for herself and two other women from being harassed, mocked and intimidated by the school board. All contributions will go towards attorney fees.
2) Share our story. Parents are being harassed illegally nationwide and we are trying to educate the public that everything the board members are doing is ILLEGAL. If you know of radio talk show hosts, TV stations, or podcasts that would want to hear our story, please reach out.
3) We need a constitutional attorney or someone who is not afraid to take on the school board. We need help with both the criminal and civil cases, which need to be intertwined. We are trying the best we can to do as much on our own to save thousands in attorney fees, but our skills are limited.
4) SHOW UP. SPEAK UP. We post event posters usually ahead of time by two days. Speak up at board meetings. You do not need to give them your name!
5) Email the school district as a public comment for board meetings. We encourage using all the content from our website and telegram. You do not need to give your full name!
6) Post our signs on your property. Reach out to us and we will get a sign to you. We encourage putting in within camera view since they tend to get stolen.
Email public comments for board meetings to:
Copyright © 2021 WashougalMoms - All Rights Reserved.